Effluent Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; Effluent; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Oil; Rendering; Sewage; WasteWater; Plastics, Dyes, Wood, Paper, Fish
- Liquid Flow: 0.520
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
from Flowrox Inc.
The innovative Larox Peristaltic Pumps for Metering (LPP-M) set a new industry standard for peristaltic pump technology. Designed and manufactured for the industrial marketplace, they are ideal for pumping diverse slurries and metering a wide range of media. [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Corrosive; Effluent; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil
- Liquid Flow: 0.555
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; FoodProcessing; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; Recreational; Research, Textiles, Plastics, Filtration
- Discharge Pressure: 124.7