High Viscosity Fluids Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; Effluent; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Oil; Rendering; Sewage; WasteWater; Plastics, Dyes, Wood, Paper, Fish
- Liquid Flow: 0.520
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighViscosity; Liquids; PotableWater; SaltWater; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives; HighTemp
- Liquid Flow: 1.100
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Water Treatment, Chemical
- Discharge Pressure: 1200.0
from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Acids; Chemicals; Concrete or Grout; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; GroundWater; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; PotableWater; SaltWater; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives
- Liquid Flow: 8.810 to 660.430
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FloodControl; FoodService; FoodProcessing; Maritime; Medical; Mining; Municipal; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; Mineral and Chemical Processing
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0
Benefits of the VF include. Abrasion resistant – VF pumps are naturally rubber lined and hose life is independent of a product ’s abrasiveness such as lime or Silicon Carbide pastes. Dry running – VF pumps are operator proof eliminating costly downtime such as the burnt stators of... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Corrosive; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Crystallizing Media
- Liquid Flow: 0.793
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Brewery; FoodService; Mining; PulpPaper; Wastewater, Cosmetics, Sugar Refining
- Discharge Pressure: 87.0 to 174.0