High Temperature Media Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Versatile, Reliable Pumps for a Wide Range of Applications. Pumps the full spectrum of low-to-high viscosity fluids. Features a seal-less design and horizontal disk check valves that enable the pump to handle abrasives and particulates that might damage or destroy other types of pumps. Simple,... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighViscosity; Liquids; PotableWater; SaltWater; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives; HighTemp
- Liquid Flow: 1.100
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Water Treatment, Chemical
- Discharge Pressure: 1200.0
from Sulzer Ltd.
Sulzer offers a range of progressing cavity pumps and macerating grinders, for demanding positive displacement process applications. Our pumps provide a near constant flow rate and suction lift capability, for handling wastewater sludge, slurries, viscous and shear thinning non-Newtonian fluids. [See More]
- Media: Liquids; PotableWater; WasteWater; HighTemp
- Liquid Flow: 0.020 to 5000.000
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Municipal
- Discharge Pressure: 170.0 to 1044.0