High Temperature Media Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Hydra-Cell positive displacement diaphragm pumps feature a seal-less pumping chamber so there are no seals, packing or cups to leak or replace. The seal-less design and check valves enable Hydra-Cell to handle abrasives and particulates that would damage other types of pumps. Hydra-Cell can run dry... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighViscosity; Liquids; PotableWater; SaltWater; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives; HighTemp
- Liquid Flow: 1.600
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Water Treatment, Chemical
- Discharge Pressure: 2500.0
from Sulzer Ltd.
Sulzer offers a range of progressing cavity pumps and macerating grinders, for demanding positive displacement process applications. Our pumps provide a near constant flow rate and suction lift capability, for handling wastewater sludge, slurries, viscous and shear thinning non-Newtonian fluids. [See More]
- Media: Liquids; PotableWater; WasteWater; HighTemp
- Liquid Flow: 0.020 to 5000.000
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Municipal
- Discharge Pressure: 170.0 to 1044.0