Liquids With Solids Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; Effluent; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Oil; Rendering; Sewage; WasteWater; Plastics, Dyes, Wood, Paper, Fish
- Liquid Flow: 0.520
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper; Dyeing, Wood, Chemicals, Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Versatile, Reliable Pumps for a Wide Range of Applications. Seal-less design eliminates leaks, hazards and the expense associated with seals and packing. Low NPSH requirements allow for operation with a vacuum condition on the suction - positive suction pressure is not necessary. Can operate with a... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Coolants; Combustible; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; GroundWater; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; PotableWater; SaltWater; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives; HighTemp (optional feature); Sour Water, Sour Crude
- Liquid Flow: 26.000
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Salt Water, Crude Oil, Amine Inj, Glycol
- Discharge Pressure: 500.0 to 5000.0
from ARGAL s.r.l.
MAGNETIC DRIVE SEALLESS CHEMICAL PUMP COMPLIANT TO STANDARD ISO 2858. HERMETIC PUMPS. Magnetic driven pumps are defined “hermetic ” for any rotating seal is abolished and the sole loss of liquid possible between front and rear casing is prevented by a static seal of the O ring type. [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; Hazardous; LiquidsSolids
- Liquid Flow: 74.849 to 396.258
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Commercial; Photoengraving, Electroplating, Textiles, Bottling of Chemicals, Precious Metal processing
- Maximum RPM: 1450 to 3480
Benefits of the VF include. Abrasion resistant – VF pumps are naturally rubber lined and hose life is independent of a product ’s abrasiveness such as lime or Silicon Carbide pastes. Dry running – VF pumps are operator proof eliminating costly downtime such as the burnt stators of... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Corrosive; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Crystallizing Media
- Liquid Flow: 0.793
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Brewery; FoodService; Mining; PulpPaper; Wastewater, Cosmetics, Sugar Refining
- Discharge Pressure: 87.0 to 174.0