Slurry / Ash Slurry Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from Flowrox Inc.
The Flowrox LPP-D provide accurate dosing in all process conditions as the pump discharge flow does not depend on the pipeline pressure. They are ideal for demanding process media. Ensure accurate dosing. Trouble-free and consistent operation. Minimize the maintenance need [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Corrosive; Liquids; Sewage; Slurry
- Discharge Pressure: 108.8
- Liquid Flow: 1.761
- Inlet Size: 0.394
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Versatile, Reliable Pumps for a Wide Range of Applications. Pumps the full spectrum of low-to-high viscosity fluids. Features a seal-less design and horizontal disk check valves that enable the pump to handle abrasives and particulates that might damage or destroy other types of pumps. Simple,... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighViscosity; Liquids; PotableWater; SaltWater; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives; HighTemp
- Liquid Flow: 1.100
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Water Treatment, Chemical
- Discharge Pressure: 1200.0