Slurry / Ash Slurry Dosing Pumps Datasheets
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Versatile, Reliable Pumps for a Wide Range of Applications. Pumps the full spectrum of low-to-high viscosity fluids. Features a seal-less design and horizontal disk check valves that enable the pump to handle abrasives and particulates that might damage or destroy other types of pumps. Simple,... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Chemicals; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighViscosity; Liquids; PotableWater; SaltWater; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives; HighTemp
- Liquid Flow: 1.100
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor; Water Treatment, Chemical
- Discharge Pressure: 1200.0
from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Acids; Chemicals; Concrete or Grout; Corrosive; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; GroundWater; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; PotableWater; SaltWater; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; Adhesives
- Liquid Flow: 8.810 to 660.430
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FloodControl; FoodService; FoodProcessing; Maritime; Medical; Mining; Municipal; OEM; OilGasProduction; Petrochemical or Hydrocarbon; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; Mineral and Chemical Processing
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0