from seepex, Inc.
seepex semi-submersible pumps of product group E are installed vertically. They pump liquids of different viscosities, which may be abrasive or even aggressive. Due to their high degree of efficiency, the low space requirements and the maintenance-friendly design, seepex semi-submersible pumps... [See More]
- Pump Type: Dewatering; Drum; Immersible; PositiveDisplacement; ProgressingCavity; Submersible; Wastewater; WaterTreatment
- Discharge Pressure: 175.0
- Liquid Flow: 1100.0
- Discharge Size: 8.000
from NETZSCH Pumps North America, LLC
This reliable series is ideal for a wide variety of applications where cost effectiveness is paramount, installation space is limited and delivery is critical. [See More]
- Pump Type: PositiveDisplacement; ProgressingCavity
- Power Source: AC
from Roper Pump Co.
Solutions for highly viscous materials, abrasives, solids laden materials [See More]
- Pump Type: Gear; PositiveDisplacement; ProgressingCavity; Wastewater; WaterTreatment; System (optional feature)
- Discharge Pressure: 780.0
- Liquid Flow: 1000.0
- Inlet Size: 1.000