from EXEL North America, Inc.
The PMP-150E diaphragm pump is a packing free pump designed with special balls and seats to pump abrasive water-based coatings such as porcelain enamel. Features: Simple and rugged design. Compact design. Charged polypropylene diaphragm and polyurethane balls [See More]
- Pump Features: FrameMounted
- Discharge Pressure: 87.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.800 to 4.000
- Inlet Size: 0.375
from seepex, Inc.
seepex pumps of product group T are used for high-consistency material with low degree of intrinsic flowability or none at all. For these pumping products, the suction lift capability of a standard pump of product group N is no longer sufficient to suck them into pipings. For this reason, pumps of... [See More]
- Pump Features: AdjustableSpeed; ContinuousDuty (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; FrameMounted; Horizontal; Level (On / Off) Control Device (optional feature); Multistage; Nonclog; Open Hopper
- Discharge Pressure: 700.0
- Liquid Flow: 200.000
- Maximum RPM: 150
from Fluid Metering, Inc.
Provides a low-cost means of dispensing fluids accurately, to better than 1%Ideal for repetitive and volumetric dispensing of acids, solvents, and aqueous solutions.FMI's unique low-dead-volume, valveless pump heads.High accuracy, synchronous motor drives. [See More]
- Pump Features: FrameMounted; PlugIn; Portable; Vertical Orientation
- Media: Liquids
- Power Source: 115Single
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; OEM; Laboratory, Process