from Applied Industrial Technologies
1 in. (25.4 mm) ANSI end-porting. High flow - 40 gpm (151 lpm) in a compact, portable size. Fluid pressure to 120 psi (8.4 bar, 0.84 MPa). External controller for remote control access. All Graco diaphragm pumps offer flow rates up to 25% greater than many competitive pumps with PTFE diaphragms. [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Corrosive; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; SaltWater; Sludge
- Inlet Size: 1.000
- Liquid Flow: 40.000
- Discharge Size: 1.000
from Flowrox Inc.
The innovative Larox Peristaltic Pumps for Dosing (LPP-D) set a new industry standard for peristaltic pump technology. Designed and manufactured for the industrial mark etplace, they are ideal for pumping diverse slurries and dosing a wide range of media. [See More]
- Media: Abrasive; Acids; Adhesives; Chemicals; Corrosive; Effluent; Hazardous; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Lubricants; Oil; PowderSolids; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater
- Discharge Pressure: 110.0
- Liquid Flow: 2.600
- Inlet Size: 0.500
from Graco Inc.
Our 1 inch (25.4 mm) Husky 1050 double diaphragm pump features a stall-free, low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover. Available in aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF, stainless steel and hastelloy fluid sections. [See More]
- Media: Adhesives; Chemicals; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Sludge; WasteWater
- Discharge Pressure: 125.0
- Liquid Flow: 50.000
- Inlet Size: 1.000
from seepex, Inc.
seepex pumps of product group T are used for high-consistency material with low degree of intrinsic flowability or none at all. For these pumping products, the suction lift capability of a standard pump of product group N is no longer sufficient to suck them into pipings. For this reason, pumps of... [See More]
- Media: Acids; Chemicals; Concrete or Grout; Corrosive; Effluent; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; Plastics, Dyes, Sugar, Paper, Fish
- Discharge Pressure: 700.0
- Liquid Flow: 200.000
- Maximum RPM: 150
from Warren Rupp, Inc.
Intake/discharge pipe size- .25" NPT(F), no lube, non-stall design [See More]
- Media: Chemicals; Corrosive; HighViscosity; Liquids; LiquidsSolids; Oil; SaltWater; Sewage; Sludge; Slurry; WasteWater; Thermoplastics
- Discharge Pressure: 100.0
- Liquid Flow: 4.000
- Inlet Size: 0.250