from Alliance Calibration
Oven Uniformity Studies. Process Controllers & Recorders. Chambers. Analyzers. Power Supplies. Meters. Weight Scales. Pressure/Vacuum Gages. High Voltage. Electrical. Temperature. Humidity. And much more... Don't See it? Contact Us. Copyright © 2010 Alliance Calibration. All rights reserved. [See More]
- Items Serviced: Humidity Generator; Vacuum Pump / Generator; Shakers; Circulators / Baths; Evironmental Test Chambers; Freezer / Refrigerator; Furnace / Oven; Incubators; Autoclaves / Sterilizers
- Certifications: ISO / IEC 17025
- Company Information: Our client base includes Aeronautical, Defense, Automotive, Government, Research, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Energy & Power industries.
- Service Capability: On-site Calibration; Calibration Services; Documentation; Online Documentation Services; Bench; Quick Turnaround; Troubleshoot & Repair; Installation / Start-up
from Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
The increased demand for getting decision-making data as fast as possible makes more and more companies turn to accelerated weathering. But no accelerated weathering program can be complete without the confirmation from and correlation to natural weathering. Natural weathering provides the data you... [See More]
- Items Serviced: Evironmental Test Chambers; Weathering and Solar Simulators
- Certifications: ISO / IEC 17025; A2LA; ISO 9001
- Company Information: Atlas is a leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering. Atlas products are designed and manufactured to conform to international, national and industry standard test methods.
- Service Capability: On-site Calibration; Calibration Services; Documentation; Contract Lab Services; Installation / Start-up
from TÜV SÜD America Inc.
Headquarters: Massachusetts with laboratories across the US and worldwide. [See More]
- Items Serviced: Humidity Generator; Shakers; Evironmental Test Chambers; Freezer / Refrigerator
- Certifications: ISO / IEC 17025; A2LA; NRTL
- Company Information: TUV SUD America offers complete Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Environmental testing and certification services. More than just technical expertise, TUV offers insight and value to help improve products and gain market access.
- Service Capability: On-site Calibration; Instrument Pickup and Delivery; Documentation; Remanufacturing; New Products; Used or Refurbished Products; Quick Turnaround; Upgrading; Installation / Start-up; Rental / Lease