Quenching Furnaces (industrial) Datasheets
from International Thermal Systems LLC.
Drop Bottom Solution Heat Treat Furnaces with quench meet AMS, BAC, and client specifications. The function of a Solution Heat Treat Furnace is to bring component parts to an elevated temperature and then rapidly transfer them to a quench (liquid or air) system. The transfer mechanism locates the... [See More]
- Application: Industrial; Quenching
- Configuration: Drop Bottom
- Temperature Range: ? to 649
- Atmosphere: Air / Oxidizing (optional feature); Inert (optional feature); Salt Bath (optional feature)
from L&L Special Furnace Co., Inc.
The CB Series box furnaces are specifically designed for carburizing atmosphere flow control systems. They have a normal maximum temperature of 1850 °F (1010 °C.) [See More]
- Application: Industrial; Quenching; Hardening
- Height: 610
- Temperature Range: 1010
- Width / Tube O.D.: 610