from International Thermal Systems LLC.
The Monorail Washer is a universal system serving a wide variety of OEM manufacturing applications. It is designed for mass production utilizing an overhead trolley monorail or power and free conveyor. Applications for a Monorail Washer include general parts cleaning and surface preparation for... [See More]
- Part Loading: Monorail; Conveyor
- Components: Wash Tank or Sump Tub
- Machine Type: Heated Cleaning Solution; (CompleteSystem)
- Source: Electric; Gas, Oil or Fuel (optional feature); Steam (optional feature); LPG, Natural Gas, Fuel Oil, Other Fuel Mixtures
from Proceco Ltd.
The Typhoon ®AWW aircraft wheel cleaning system is designed to clean up to 30 aircraft wheel hubs of any size in an 8-hour shift (1 wheel every 16 min.). This unique parts washer uses the latest aqueous cleaning technology complying with environmental regulations, to remove grease, rubber... [See More]
- Part Loading: Basket (optional feature); RotaryTable; FrontLoad; Indexing; Continuous Loading or Feed (optional feature); Auto Parts Loading; Conveyor (optional feature)
- Components: Brushes; Cabinet or Tunnel Enclosure; Heater; Pump; Wash Tank or Sump Tub; Filtration System or Oil Separator; Choice Of Options
- Machine Type: Aqueous Cleaning System; Heated Cleaning Solution; Carbon Removal; (Component) (optional feature); (CompleteSystem)
- Tank Capacity: 470