from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Industrial and Marine Applications Continue Growing Rapidly for Alloy 255. Alloy 255 is finding many cost effective applications in the chemical, marine, metallurgical, municipal sanitation, plastics, oil and gas, petrochemical, pollution control, wet phosphoric acid, paper making and metalworking... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells; Chemical, Marine, Metallurgical, Municipal Sanitation, Plastics, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pollution Control, Wet Phosphoric Acid, Paper Making
- UNS Number (S, or N, K): 32550
- Type: Stainless Steel, Normally UNS S, but also UNS N or K
- AISI Grade: 255
from Universal Wire Works Inc.
Universal 316 electrodes are widely used in the fabrication of type 316 stainless steel as used in the manufacture of parts and equipment for the chemical and process industries. The weld metal matches the chemical analysis of 316 base metal and therefore provides excellent resistance to pitting... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing
- Specifications: AWS
- Type: Austenitic; Stainless Steel, Normally UNS S, but also UNS N or K
- Shape / Form: Coated Electrodes