Free Machining Stainless Steel Alloys Datasheets
from Hitachi Metals America, Ltd.
YSS plastic mold steels "HI-PM" series are increasing. popularity in compliance with advanced plastic. molding technology. "HI-PM" series are fulfilling. demands of plastic industry for molds that provide. crepe-and mirror-finishability and mold durability for. corrosive gas generating and... [See More]
- Features: Die / Cold Work; Free Machining Additions; Wear Resistant
- Specifications: Proprietary Grade
- Type: Precipitation Hardening; Stainless Steel, Normally UNS S, but also UNS N or K; ToolSteel
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Sulfur addition facilitates drilling, machining and cutting [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Free Machining Additions; Hot Rolled (optional feature)
- AISI Grade: 304
- Type: Austenitic; Stainless Steel, Normally UNS S, but also UNS N or K
- Specifications: Low Carbon Grade (304 L, 316L, etc.) (optional feature); AISI; ASTM / ASME