from Penn Stainless Products, Inc.
Penn Stainless Products supplies stainless channels in 304/304L and 316/316L. Larger channels in excess of 24 ″ can be manufactured utilizing laser fusion technology. Laser fused technology also enables engineers and metal buyers to mix thickness or even material grades. Laser fused channels... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Extruded; Hot Rolled
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME
- Type: Stainless Steel, Normally UNS S, but also UNS N or K
- Shape / Form: Channel; Profile or Structural Shape
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Desirable economy plus good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Hot Rolled (optional feature)
- UNS Number (S, or N, K): 20100 to 20103
- Type: Austenitic; Stainless Steel, Normally UNS S, but also UNS N or K
- AISI Grade: 201