Squares / Square Bar Stainless Steel Alloys Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Nitronic 60 is truly an all purpose metal. This fully austenitic alloy was originally designed as a temperature alloy, and subsequently has good high temperature properties for temperatures around 1800 ºF. The oxidation resistance of Nitronic 60 is similar to Type 309 S.S., and far superior to... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Squares; Bar Stock; Flats / Rectangular Bar; Profile or Structural Shape
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Austenitic; Stainless Steel, Normally UNS S, but also UNS N or K; Superalloy
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Forged; Heat Resistant; Wear Resistant
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Stainless Steel Grade 304 is the standard 18/8 (18% chrome, 8% nickel) austenitic stainless steel. It is a non-magnetic alloy in the annealed condition but becomes magnetic as it is cold worked. It is the most commonly used of all stainless grades. T304 can be easily welded and is the choice for... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Plate (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Squares (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Foil; Wire; Flats / Rectangular Bar (optional feature); Wire - Profile, Round, Flat; Ribbon; Round Bar or Rod Stock (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature); Strip
- UNS Number (S, or N, K): 30400
- Type: Austenitic; Stainless Steel, Normally UNS S, but also UNS N or K
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS