Military Standards Shunt Resistors Datasheets
from Ohmite Manufacturing Co.
Four Terminal Bare Element. Power rating up to 5 watts. Resistance as low as 0.002 ohms. Tolerance 1% standard. TCR as low as 50ppm. Ideal for current sense applications [See More]
- Features: Military
- Tolerance: 1
- Resistance Range: 0.0020 to 0.0500
- Temperature Coefficient: 50 to 100
from RCD Components, Inc.
SPECIAL PURPOSE ZERO-OHM JUMPERS. RCD “zero-ohm ” jumpers were developed for use as interconnection devices between points on a PCB when separated by circuit paths, or when the pcb layout has been changed requiring new point connections. Specify ZJ Series (insulated bodies) when jumpers... [See More]
- Features: Military (optional feature)
- Current Rating: 2 to 10
- Resistance Range: 0.0200 to 20000
- Operating Temperature: -55 to 175