Computer Interface / Networkable Permeation Instruments Datasheets
The Surface Measurement Systems' Surface Energy Analyzer ( SEA ) is the latest development in chromatographic sorption technology. Based on Inverse Gas Chromatography ( IGC ) methodology, the innovative, second-generation SEA is capable of characterizing a wide range of surface and bulk properties... [See More]
- Display & Special Features: Benchtop or Laboratory; PC Interface / Networkable; SPC Software or Capability (optional feature)
- Test Media: Adhesives/Sealants; Building & Construction Materials; Food / Beverage; Foam / Porous Materials; Polymers/Organics; Catalysts, Microporous materials
- Properties Analyzed: GasPermeability; LiquidPermeability; Phase Transitions
- Methods, Technology & Standards: Inverse Gas Chromatography
from Cambridge Viscosity by PAC
The VISCOlab PVT viscometer is designed for elevated pressure and temperature measurement in research & development, reservoir fluid and core sample analysis, and supercritical fluid studies. This high pressure/high temperature viscometer requires less than 6 ml of sample per measurement and... [See More]
- Display & Special Features: Benchtop or Laboratory; Digital; PC Interface / Networkable; SPC Software or Capability
- Test Media: Adhesives/Sealants; Chemicals; Fuel / Fuel Materials; Gases; Petroleum
- Properties Analyzed: GasPermeability; Viscosity, Temperature, Pressure
- Methods, Technology & Standards: The VISCOlab PVT High-pressure Viscometer is Designed For Pressure Viscosity Temperature Testing in Oil Research, Rore Analysis, And Supercritical Fluids.
from Decagon Devices, Inc.
The AccuPAR is a lightweight, portable PAR sensor wand that lets you measure canopy PAR interception at any location within a canopy. PAR data can be used with other climate data to estimate biomass production without destroying the crop. PAR is also important in determining other canopy processes,... [See More]
- Display & Special Features: Digital; Handheld, Portable or Field; PC Interface / Networkable
- Test Media: Plants
- Properties Analyzed: LiquidPermeability; LAI, PAR
from MO2 Inc.
The GEN III 5000 series, part of OxySense ’s newest line of of non-invasive oxygen monitoring and permeation systems, is the oxygen measurement instrument of choice for labs and individuals who need to test or evaluate bottles, packages and other packaging materials through a variety of... [See More]
- Display & Special Features: Benchtop or Laboratory; PC Interface / Networkable; Video
- Test Media: Packaging Materials
- Properties Analyzed: GasPermeability
- Methods, Technology & Standards: Oxygen Transmission Rate Testing For Films Bottles And Finished Packages