Thermally Insulating Thermoplastics and Thermoplastic Resins Datasheets
from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Highly cost-effective materials, Fluon ® PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) Resins are the most widely used fluoropolymers found in many areas of modern life. Resin properties keep insulation thickness to a minimum while tolerating a wider range of temperatures (-180 °C to 260 °C) than other... [See More]
- Features: Thermal Insulation
- Filler: Unfilled
- Chemical System: Fluoropolymer
- Resins & Compounds: Pellets
from Zotefoams, Inc.
ZOTEK ®PEBA foam ULTIMATE LIGHT-WEIGHT FOAM. ZOTEK ®PEBA foam is a light weight closed-cell crosslinked foam based on Pebax ®, a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) from Arkema. ZOTEK ®PEBA foam combines the outstanding mechanical properties of Pebax ® with the benefits of the unique... [See More]
- Features: Anti-static or ESD Control; Thermal Insulation
- Industry: Sanitary; Healthcare, Footwear, Clothing, Sports and Leisure
- Resins & Compounds: CastingResin