from Interface Solutions, Inc.
Voltoid ® D-100 FR is a flame-resistant electrical and mechanical barrier material. It has good physical strength and electrical insulating characteristics and is intended for formed or flat parts that require resistance to flame, such as smoke detector insulation, microwave oven air duct... [See More]
- Material Type: Composite; Thermally cured; CastingResin
- Features: UL; Flame Retardant
- Chemical System: Resin Bonded Fibers
- Industry: Electrical Power or High Voltage; OEM or Industrial
from LG Chemical of America Inc.
LUSEP is a super engineering material with high heat resistance and high rigidity. It is produced through the compounding of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) and syndiotactic polystyrene (SPS). [See More]
- Material Type: Composite
- Chemical System: Styrene or Polystyrene; polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)
from Solvay Advanced Polymers
AvaSpire AV-621 is an unreinforced polyaryletherketone (PAEK) that offers improved ductility and impact strength relative to PEEK while retaining most of the key performance attributes of PEEK. The AV-621 grade is the low melt flow (higher molecular weight) analog of the medium flow grade AvaSpire... [See More]
- Material Type: Composite; Thermoplastic; MoldingCompound
- Form / Shape: Pellets
- Chemical System: PEEK; Modified PEEK
- Features: UL