from Chemsultants International Network, Inc.
Chemsultants routinely develops and tests products based on various technologies such as solvent, emulsion, hot melt, and 100% solids systems. Our chemistries include: Silicone polymers / release agents. Heat seals / heat-activated adhesives. Acrylic copolymers. Block copolymers of styrene-butadiene... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Adhesives / Sealants; Carbon / Graphite; Elastomers / Rubber; Aluminum; PreciousNoble
- Services Offered: Blending / Mixing; Compounding; Formulation; Process Optimization; Training / Consulting; Trial Facility Leasing; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Research and Development
- Company Information: All Under One Roof — Ours www.chemsultants.com Our unique blend of new product development expertise and custom coating capabilities can streamline your web coated product development efforts. We can help you to take products to market faster.
- Run Size / Scale: Laboratory / Bench; Pilot Scale; Production Lots / Field Scale
from Custom Processing Services
Blending, Coating, and Batching. Custom Processing Services offers several blending options for its toll processing customers. 100 L double stainless steel double ribbon blender. 600 L stainless steel double ribbon blender. 2850 L carbon steel double ribbon blender. 6500 L stainless steel double... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Adhesives / Sealants; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Foods / Beverages; Glass; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; Aluminum; Cobalt; Cu / Cu Alloy; Nickel / Nickel Alloy; PreciousNoble; Reactive / Refractory; Stainless; Tin; Minerals; Plastics; Pulp & Paper; Textiles; Wood Products
- Services Offered: Blending / Mixing; Process Optimization; Warehousing / Distribution; Trial Facility Leasing; Research and Development; Multiple Batches with Accuracy
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services offers an array of blending services from small batches (R&D quantities) to large-scale (up tp 10 tons) campaigns. We can process simple or complex formulas and produce accurate batches, batch after batch. CGMP avialable.
- Run Size / Scale: Laboratory / Bench; Pilot Scale; Production Lots / Field Scale; Up to 10 Ton Batches
from Hexpol Compounding
Elastomer Solutions Suitable for Industrial Applications. Excel Polymers ’ Industrial compounding business provides a harmony of innovative products, systems and services to markets worldwide. Excel Polymers elastomeric solutions are the result of close cooperation with Original Equipment... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Carbon / Graphite; Elastomers / Rubber
- Services Offered: Blending / Mixing; Compounding; Formulation; Process Optimization; Warehousing / Distribution; Training / Consulting; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Research and Development; Materials Sourcing; Recipes; Logistics
- Company Information: Excel Polymers is the leading global merchant supplier of elastomeric solutions that include rubber compounding, elastomer compounding, roll compounds, rubber chemicals, and services.
- Run Size / Scale: Pilot Scale; Production Lots / Field Scale; Network of Toll Plants