from Can-Do National Tape
Can-Do has die cutting capabilities for a variety of adhesive materials. These materials can include fabrics, foils, foams, and other substrates with adhesive backing. We operate high-speed rotary die presses in order to produce large quantities and tight tolerance precision parts. Also, Can-Do... [See More]
- Applications: Acoustics; Automotive; Cushioning; Gasketing; Mil / Aero; Shock / Vibration
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polystyrene; Polyurethane; Cross-linked PE; Vinyl Nitrile
- Company Information: Can-Do National Tape is "The Source" for all your tape and converting needs. Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of converting services including custom and rotary die cutting for products such as foams, with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
LAST-A-FOAM® CFC-free rigid foam products are cost-effective, versatile, and specially formulated from basic raw materials. These products, manufactured in a unique, proprietary process, are notably uniform and consistent in all physical properties. We control our own chemical formulas and raw... [See More]
- Applications: Acoustics; Architectural; Automotive; Buoyancy; Gasketing; Marine; Medical; Mil / Aero; Shock / Vibration; Structural; Tooling; Sports; Renewable Energy
- Foam Material: Polyurethane
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics exports products to regional, national and international customers.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Rigid; Syntactic
from All-State Industries, Inc.
All-State produces a wide range of insulation products for a variety of industries. Whether it is open cell or closed cell foams, vertically or horizontally lapped polyester fibers or melt blown polypropylene, we can guide you to the proper selection depending on your acoustical, thermal or sealing... [See More]
- Applications: Acoustics; Automotive; Baffling; Case Inserts; Gasketing; Marine; Mil / Aero; Shock / Vibration
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polystyrene; Polyurethane; Cross-linked PE; Polyester Non-Wovens
- Company Information: The Single Source For Non-Metallic Industrial Solutions.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft; Rigid; Reticulated
from Wisconsin Foam Products, Inc.
By creatively utilizing our integrated in-house capabilities, Wisconsin Foam is able to maintain complete control over all quality, pricing and delivery specifications. A sampling of our impressive services includes: • 2 axis CNC contour cutting. • 3 axis CNC routing. • PSA... [See More]
- Applications: Acoustics; Automotive; Consumer; Cushioning; Filtration; Gasketing; HVAC; Marine; Medical; Mil / Aero; Packaging; Shock / Vibration
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polyurethane
- Company Information: Since 1985, Wisconsin Foam has maintained a singular focus on providing integrated flexible foam solutions to companies that span a broad spectrum of market segments throughout the United States.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft