from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
LAST-A-FOAM® CFC-free rigid foam products are cost-effective, versatile, and specially formulated from basic raw materials. These products, manufactured in a unique, proprietary process, are notably uniform and consistent in all physical properties. We control our own chemical formulas and raw... [See More]
- Applications: Acoustics; Architectural; Automotive; Buoyancy; Gasketing; Marine; Medical; Mil / Aero; Shock / Vibration; Structural; Tooling; Sports; Renewable Energy
- Foam Material: Polyurethane
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics exports products to regional, national and international customers.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Rigid; Syntactic
from Osborne Industries, Inc.
Custom OEM Plastics Molding and Manufacturing. Leading companies across the country rely on Osborne Industries to help solve their most complex plastics challenges. At Osborne Industries, we specialize in liquid molding of thermoset plastics via Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) and Reaction Injection... [See More]
- Applications: Buoyancy; Cushioning; HVAC; Marine; Medical; Mil / Aero; Packaging; Structural
- Foam Material: Polyurethane
- Company Information: Osborne Industries offers cost-effective structural foams. Light weight and rigid, structural foam can be molded with integral skin for a good dense part surface, or used as a filler for fiberglass-reinforced plastic RTM and RIM parts.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft; Rigid
from JSP Mold LLC
JSP Mold offers high end design and machining experience and capacities to cut high quality foam prototypes from very simple to very complex geometries. Short lead times are no problem and our low pricing will help reduce your costs. EPP, EPE, EPS and a variety of other materials are within our... [See More]
- Applications: Acoustics; Architectural; Automotive; Baffling; Buoyancy; Case Inserts; Cushioning; HVAC; Marine; Medical; Mil / Aero; Packaging; Shock / Vibration; Structural; Tooling
- Foam Material: Polystyrene; Expanded Polypropylene Foam (EPP)
- Company Information: JSPM serves companies and engineers requiring either stand alone CAD/CAM capabilities or the full service mnufacture of high performance metal and synthetic parts, components and assemblies. We've now offer foam prototyping along with our other services.
- Foam Type: ClosedCell
from UFP Technologies, Inc.
Shaping solutions that rise above the ordinaryWith a deep and accomplished engineering team, UFP Technologies is a critical link in the value chain between raw material suppliers and OEMs. Our team acts as an extension of customers' in-house research, engineering and manufacturing groups, working... [See More]
- Applications: Acoustics; Automotive; Baffling; Buoyancy; Case Inserts; Filtration; Gasketing; HVAC; Marine; Medical; Mil / Aero; Packaging; Shock / Vibration; Wicking
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polystyrene; Polyurethane; Cross-linked PE; Neoprene; EPDM
- Company Information: Serving more than 3,000 customers from facilities across the United States, UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft; Rigid; Reticulated