from TMP Technologies, Inc.
TMP Technologies specializes in foam conversion, as well as the fabrication and assembly of close tolerance, engineered components utilizing various materials. Our manufacturing facilities encompass more than 148,000 square feet and feature advanced process equipment and machinery operating in... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive; Consumer; Cushioning; Gasketing; Medical; Packaging; Wicking; Business Machine Components; Electronics
- Foam Material: Polyurethane
- Company Information: TMP Technologies, Inc. is a recognized supplier and converter of high performance polyurethane foam including a proprietary hydrophillic-formulation Capu-Cell®. They specialize in fabrication, assembly, impregnation, packaging and more.
- Foam Type: OpenCell
from Wisconsin Foam Products, Inc.
By creatively utilizing our integrated in-house capabilities, Wisconsin Foam is able to maintain complete control over all quality, pricing and delivery specifications. A sampling of our impressive services includes: • 2 axis CNC contour cutting. • 3 axis CNC routing. • PSA... [See More]
- Applications: Acoustics; Automotive; Consumer; Cushioning; Filtration; Gasketing; HVAC; Marine; Medical; Mil / Aero; Packaging; Shock / Vibration
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polyurethane
- Company Information: Since 1985, Wisconsin Foam has maintained a singular focus on providing integrated flexible foam solutions to companies that span a broad spectrum of market segments throughout the United States.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft