from TMP Technologies, Inc.
TMP Technologies specializes in foam conversion, as well as the fabrication and assembly of close tolerance, engineered components utilizing various materials. Our manufacturing facilities encompass more than 148,000 square feet and feature advanced process equipment and machinery operating in... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive; Consumer; Cushioning; Gasketing; Medical; Packaging; Wicking; Business Machine Components; Electronics
- Foam Material: Polyurethane
- Company Information: TMP Technologies, Inc. is a recognized supplier and converter of high performance polyurethane foam including a proprietary hydrophillic-formulation Capu-Cell®. They specialize in fabrication, assembly, impregnation, packaging and more.
- Foam Type: OpenCell
from UFP Technologies, Inc.
Shaping solutions that rise above the ordinaryWith a deep and accomplished engineering team, UFP Technologies is a critical link in the value chain between raw material suppliers and OEMs. Our team acts as an extension of customers' in-house research, engineering and manufacturing groups, working... [See More]
- Applications: Acoustics; Automotive; Baffling; Buoyancy; Case Inserts; Filtration; Gasketing; HVAC; Marine; Medical; Mil / Aero; Packaging; Shock / Vibration; Wicking
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polystyrene; Polyurethane; Cross-linked PE; Neoprene; EPDM
- Company Information: Serving more than 3,000 customers from facilities across the United States, UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft; Rigid; Reticulated