from JSP Mold LLC
JSP Mold offers high end design and machining experience and capacities to cut high quality foam prototypes from very simple to very complex geometries. Short lead times are no problem and our low pricing will help reduce your costs. EPP, EPE, EPS and a variety of other materials are within our... [See More]
- Capabilities: Contour; Welding; Hot Wire; Routing
- Foam Material: Polystyrene; Expanded Polypropylene Foam (EPP)
- Company Information: JSPM serves companies and engineers requiring either stand alone CAD/CAM capabilities or the full service mnufacture of high performance metal and synthetic parts, components and assemblies. We've now offer foam prototyping along with our other services.
- Foam Type: ClosedCell
from Atlanta Foam Fabricators
Lawrenceville, Georgia; Servicing the Southeast and beyond for 35+ years [See More]
- Capabilities: Contour; Convolutions; Die Cutting; Finished Product; Foam Felting; Welding; Seaming; Hot Wire; Laminating; Routing; Jet Machining; Sonic Welding
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polystyrene; Polyurethane; Cross-linked PE; Visco Elastic
- Company Information: Look to Atlanta Foam Fabricators for all your Flexible Foam and Plastic Corrugated fabrication needs. They specialize in Water-Jet and Die Cutting, Routing, Sonic Welding, Gluing, Assembly, and JIT service. Quick turnaround on quotes and samples!
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft; Rigid; Reticulated
from TMP Technologies, Inc.
TMP Technologies specializes in foam conversion, as well as the fabrication and assembly of close tolerance, engineered components utilizing various materials. Our manufacturing facilities encompass more than 148,000 square feet and feature advanced process equipment and machinery operating in... [See More]
- Capabilities: Contour; Convolutions; Die Cutting; Finished Product; Hot Wire; Laminating; Routing; Slitting; Jet Machining; Profile Forming
- Foam Material: Polyurethane
- Company Information: TMP Technologies, Inc. is a recognized supplier and converter of high performance polyurethane foam including a proprietary hydrophillic-formulation Capu-Cell®. They specialize in fabrication, assembly, impregnation, packaging and more.
- Foam Type: OpenCell
from Wisconsin Foam Products, Inc.
By creatively utilizing our integrated in-house capabilities, Wisconsin Foam is able to maintain complete control over all quality, pricing and delivery specifications. A sampling of our impressive services includes: • 2 axis CNC contour cutting. • 3 axis CNC routing. • PSA... [See More]
- Capabilities: Contour; Convolutions; Die Cutting; Finished Product; Welding; Hot Wire; Laminating; Routing; Slitting; Jet Machining
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polyurethane
- Company Information: Since 1985, Wisconsin Foam has maintained a singular focus on providing integrated flexible foam solutions to companies that span a broad spectrum of market segments throughout the United States.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft