Syntactic Foam Fabrication Services Datasheets
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
LAST-A-FOAM® CFC-free rigid foam products are cost-effective, versatile, and specially formulated from basic raw materials. These products, manufactured in a unique, proprietary process, are notably uniform and consistent in all physical properties. We control our own chemical formulas and raw... [See More]
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Rigid; Syntactic
- Foam Material: Polyurethane
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics exports products to regional, national and international customers.
- Capabilities: Die Cutting; Finished Product; Molding; Routing; Slitting; Thermal Forming
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy custom-fabricates foam rubber parts for a variety of applications. We source foam rubber materials that meet all of your requirements, and then use our water jet cutting machine to cut foam insulation up to 4" thick. Examples of foam parts we've produced include foam grips for hospital... [See More]
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft; Rigid; Reticulated; Syntactic
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polystyrene; Polyurethane; Cross-linked PE; Melamine Foam
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Capabilities: Contour; Die Cutting; Finished Product; Foam Felting; Welding; Laminating; Molding; Slitting; Thermal Forming; Jet Machining; Custom Fabricating