Delrin® Plastic Fabrication Services Datasheets
from MISUMI USA
MISUMI USA, Inc. was established as a subsidiary of MISUMI Corp. in 1988. MISUMI Corp., founded in 1963, has been a powerful behind-the-scenes presence supporting the machine industry through its original catalog sales in Japan and other countries all over the world. Our mission is to provide highly... [See More]
- Materials: ABS; CPVC; Delrin; Hypalon; Kevlar; Kynar; Nylon; PEEK; PC; PE; PO; POM; PPS; PP; Polyurethane; PTFE; PVC; PVDF; Vinyl
- Capabilities: Assembly; Machining; Welding; Coating; Laminating; Polishing
- Company Information: MISUMI USA, Inc. is a leading supplier of configurable and fixed components for the Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Industries. Currently serving thousands of customers worldwide, our products are used in a diverse range of industries.
- Services: Design; Model; Prototype; R&D; Test / Inspect
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy works with a network of suppliers to source high-quality, cost-effective plastics for your applications. We then custom fabricate your components from extruded or molded plastic materials. Examples include plastic parts made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), green plastics, engineered... [See More]
- Materials: ABS; CPVC; Delrin; Hypalon; Kevlar; Nylon; PEEK; PC; PE; POM; PPS; PP; Polyurethane; PTFE; PVC; PVDF; Vinyl; Medical Plastics
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008; Controlled Goods
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Capabilities: Assembly; Welding; Laminating; Custom Gasketing
from Jaco Products Company
We are a full service company specializing in plastic fabricated production components. [See More]
- Materials: ABS; CPVC; Delrin; Kynar; Nylon; PEEK; PC; PE; PO; POM; PPS; PP; Polyurethane; PTFE; PVC; PVDF; Vinyl
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Jaco products is a plastics company that has consistently built its reputation for excellence in the fabrication of production components. We are the largest supplier of thermal insulation products offering 17 choices for your application. We have an extensive asset base of modern equipment, well maintained, to service our established and expanding customer base.
- Capabilities: Assembly; Machining; Machining Up To 5 Axis