from Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Abrasive Lapping Films. We offer abrasive lapping films and papers in sheets, discs, rolls and belts with diamond, aluminum oxide, silicon carbide and cerium oxide coatings in a wide range of particle sizes from mesh size down to sub-micron. Typical applications include precision fine grinding /... [See More]
- Type: Aluminum Oxide (optional feature); Silicon Carbide (optional feature); Ceramic (optional feature); Diamond (optional feature); Cerium Oxide
- System: Micron Graded
- Product Type: Superabrasives / Diamond (optional feature)
- Applications: Finishing or Deburring
from R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
79004 1/8" (3 mm) W x 12" (305 mm) L 80 Grit A/Z DynaCut Belt. * A good high performance mineral that is sharp, hard and tough. It is a versatile mineral that works well under high heat and grinding pressure applications but can also be effective on many materials at lower grinding pressure levels.*... [See More]
- Type: Zirconia Alumina
- Width: 0.12
- Length: 12
- Grit Size: 80
from Gesswein Co., Inc.
Pre-cut waterproof silicon carbide sandpaper pads, 10 x 20mm, with pressure sensitive adhesive backing. Precut PSA felt pads can be charged with diamond compound. Excellent for use on flat surfaces. [See More]
- Type: Silicon Carbide; Felt
- Applications: Final Finish
- Outer Diameter: 0.39
- Product / Material Abraded: Metalworking
from Uneeda Enterprizes, Inc.
141XP was designed for heavy duty operations where aggressive stock removal is required. Grain: Zirconium. Backing: X Weight Polyester Cloth. Bonding: Resin over Resin. Coating: Closed. Color: Blue. Grit Range: 24 â €" 100 [See More]
- Type: Zirconium
- Backing: Cloth; X Weight Polyester Cloth
- Grit Size: 24 to 100