from EXEL North America, Inc.
Original design ensuring optimum heat transfer with no risk of burning the paint in the heater. To be used in zone 1 and 2 according to ATEX. Agreement INERIS 03ATEX 0079X. Ex II 2 G - EEx d II AT3. Features. A thermometer is integrated into the command box. Modular design. Benefits. No pressure... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Aluminum; Stainless Steel
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 59 to 176
- Heater Type: Specialty Industrial Heaters; Paint Heater
- Features: Portable; Adjustable or Preset Thermostat
from Trent, Inc.
Used for oil preheating, oil baths, wax and other heat transfer fluids. TRENT FO Series Fintube Heaters are designed to give years of trouble-free service when the tubes are completely covered with fluid, used on correct voltage and kept free of carbonization. TRENT FO Series Fintube Heater casings... [See More]
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 550
- Heater Type: Immersion Heater
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage