OEM Module Motor Controllers Datasheets
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Control Modes. Indexer, Point-to-Point, PVT. Camming, Gearing. Position, Velocity, Torque. Command Interface. CANopen, Devicenet. ASCII, discrete I/O. Stepper commands. - ±10V position/velocity/torque. -PWM velocity/torque. -Master encoder. Communications. CANopen/Devicenet. RS-232. Feedback. [See More]
- Configuration: OEM; Stand Alone; Panel Mount
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Amplifier; Regenerative; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Synchronous; Linear; Voice Coil
from PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
Most cost-efficient digital piezo controller. Servo tuning and parameter setting by software. Digital algorithms improve linearity. Analog control input for target values [See More]
- Configuration: OEM
- Axes: 1.0
- Resolution: 16
- DC Input: 24
from PG Drives Technology Inc.
The Access is an integrated system to control the entire functionality of aerial work platforms including variable lift, lower and traction. The three modules of the system are connected simply and easily to enhance machine capability and reduce installation errors. The Access Control System... [See More]
- Configuration: OEM; Panel Mount
- Axes: 2.0
- Product: Multi-Axis; Variable Speed; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU
- Motor / System: Linear; Hydraulic