OEM Module Motor Controllers Datasheets
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Control Modes. Indexer, Point-to-Point, PVT. Camming, Gearing. Position, Velocity, Torque. Command Interface. CANopen, Devicenet. ASCII, discrete I/O. Stepper commands. - ±10V position/velocity/torque. -PWM velocity/torque. -Master encoder. Communications. CANopen/Devicenet. RS-232. Feedback. [See More]
- Configuration: OEM; Stand Alone; Panel Mount
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Amplifier; Regenerative; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Synchronous; Linear; Voice Coil
from PG Drives Technology Inc.
The Access is an integrated system to control the entire functionality of aerial work platforms including variable lift, lower and traction. The three modules of the system are connected simply and easily to enhance machine capability and reduce installation errors. The Access Control System... [See More]
- Configuration: OEM; Panel Mount
- Axes: 2.0
- Product: Multi-Axis; Variable Speed; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU
- Motor / System: Linear; Hydraulic
from ZAPI, Inc.
The AC-0 controller fits every application from the overbelt of an airport beltloader to the traction of a zero-turn lawn mower. There are so many machines that fit into its 1.5kW power range that the AC-0 is one of the most widely-used products in the ZAPI line. With the ZAPI patented sensorless... [See More]
- Configuration: OEM
- Motor / System: Induction
- Product: Controller / Drive; Speed Controller (optional feature); Variable Speed; Regenerative; Inverter; High Frequency; MCU
- Phase : Three Phase