Rack Mount Motor Controllers Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. 3U plug-in drives. 19 inch rack-mount design. Flexible design provides the ability to drive brush, brushless, or stepper motors with the same amplifier. 5 A to 30 A peak output current. PWM or linear amplifier. Integral power supplies. IEEE-1394 FireWire interface. Digital current,... [See More]
- Configuration: Stand Alone; Rack
- Axes: 1.0 to 6.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Linear
from PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
Reference Class Digital Motion Controller. Highly Stable 20-bit D/A Converters. Real-Time Operating System for Excellent Trajectory Control. Modular Design for Greatest Flexibility in Meeting Custom Requirements. Auto-Calibrating from Stage ID-Chip for Interchangeability of Controller and Mechanics... [See More]
- Configuration: Rack
- Axes: 3.0 to 6.0
- Resolution: 18
- AC Input: 90 to 240
from Velmex, Inc.
The VXM is a high integration stepping motor controller for “plug and run ” with Velmex motor driven products. Reliable. performance is achieved with a powerful RISC Microcontroller that directly controls motor phase switching and all other. interface functions. The VXM uses an optimized... [See More]
- Configuration: Stand Alone; Rack (optional feature)
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; MCU
- Motor / System: Unipolar; Hybrid; Half-Step