DC Servomotor Motor Controllers Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Up to six integrated drives in one stand-alone controller. Additional external drive axes can be added to provide up to nine axes of coordinated motion. Controller architecture capable of coordinating motion of up to five independent tasks. Capable of driving and controlling linear... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Linear
- Axes: 6.0 to 9.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; DSP
- AC Input: 110 to 230
from Dart Controls, Inc.
The Accu-Set is a compact, economical control that can be used with conventional AC, DC, or Brushless DC adjustable speed drive systems to provide an LED display of set speeds and precise, digital closed loop motor speed control. An on-board microprocessor with non-volatile memory coupled with... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Speed Controller; Variable Speed; Silicon Controlled Rectifier Drive
- AC Input: 85 to 265
from Digi-Key Electronics
IC MOTOR CONTROLLER PAR 16DIP [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Servo
- DC Input: 2 to 8
- AC Input: 2 to 8
- Configuration: PCB Mount; 16-DIP (0.300", 7.62mm)
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Control Modes. Indexer, Point-to-Point, PVT. Camming, Gearing. Position, Velocity, Torque. Command Interface. CANopen, Devicenet. ASCII, discrete I/O. Stepper commands. - ±10V position/velocity/torque. -PWM velocity/torque. -Master encoder. Communications. CANopen/Devicenet. RS-232. Feedback. [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Synchronous; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Amplifier; Regenerative; DSP
- AC Input: 100 to 240
from PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
Key Features. 62.5 µs (250 µs) microsecond per axes servo update rate. Up to 8 axes of motion control. Controls servo motors, step motors, and hydraulics. Maximum encoder input rate up to 22 MHz (Accelera). Non-volatile program memory. Multitasking of four independent programs. Modes of... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Servo; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor; Hydraulic
- Resolution: 12
- Product: PC-Based
- PC-Based Bus: PCI