Linear Motor Motor Controllers Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Up to six integrated drives in one stand-alone controller. Additional external drive axes can be added to provide up to nine axes of coordinated motion. Controller architecture capable of coordinating motion of up to five independent tasks. Capable of driving and controlling linear... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Linear
- Axes: 6.0 to 9.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; DSP
- AC Input: 110 to 230
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Control Modes. Indexer, Point-to-Point, PVT. Camming, Gearing. Position, Velocity, Torque. Command Interface. CANopen, Devicenet. ASCII, discrete I/O. Stepper commands. - ±10V position/velocity/torque. -PWM velocity/torque. -Master encoder. Communications. CANopen/Devicenet. RS-232. Feedback. [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Synchronous; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Amplifier; Regenerative; DSP
- AC Input: 100 to 240
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMDC-MD Series is a compact, programmable DC speed control with digital closed loop feedback and LED display for DC motors rated to 2 horsepower. An on-board microprocessor with non-volatile memory, coupled with sophisticated internal software, makes the OMDC-MD series speed control the ultimate... [See More]
- Motor / System: Linear
- DC Input: 85 to 265
- Product: Speed Controller; MCU
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
from Enfield Technologies
Enfield Technologies ’ LS - C41 pneumatic systems controllers offer flexible PID with feed - forward control topology for the serious control systems engineer. The LS - C41contains the driver f or those valves that require it. The LS - C41 ’s adjustable gain, dead-band, and dither (both... [See More]
- Motor / System: Linear; Pneumatic
- DC Input: 18 to 36
- Axes: 1.0
- Power: 30
from PG Drives Technology Inc.
The Access is an integrated system to control the entire functionality of aerial work platforms including variable lift, lower and traction. The three modules of the system are connected simply and easily to enhance machine capability and reduce installation errors. The Access Control System... [See More]
- Motor / System: Linear; Hydraulic
- Axes: 2.0
- Product: Multi-Axis; Variable Speed; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU
- DC Input: 24