from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Up to six integrated drives in one stand-alone controller. Additional external drive axes can be added to provide up to nine axes of coordinated motion. Controller architecture capable of coordinating motion of up to five independent tasks. Capable of driving and controlling linear... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Linear
- Axes: 6.0 to 9.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; DSP
- AC Input: 110 to 230
The B100A Series PWM servo amplifiers are designed to drive brushless DC motors at a high switching frequency. They are fully protected against over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, over-heating and short-circuits. All models interface with digital controllers or can be used as stand-alone... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Synchronous; AC Servo; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Speed Controller; Amplifier; Variable Speed; Regenerative; Pulse Width Modulation Drive
- DC Input: 60 to 200
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Control Modes. Indexer, Point-to-Point, PVT. Camming, Gearing. Position, Velocity, Torque. Command Interface. CANopen, Devicenet. ASCII, discrete I/O. Stepper commands. - ±10V position/velocity/torque. -PWM velocity/torque. -Master encoder. Communications. CANopen/Devicenet. RS-232. Feedback. [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Synchronous; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Amplifier; Regenerative; DSP
- AC Input: 100 to 240
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMDC-MD Series is a compact, programmable DC speed control with digital closed loop feedback and LED display for DC motors rated to 2 horsepower. An on-board microprocessor with non-volatile memory, coupled with sophisticated internal software, makes the OMDC-MD series speed control the ultimate... [See More]
- Motor / System: Linear
- DC Input: 85 to 265
- Product: Speed Controller; MCU
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
from Beckhoff Automation LLC
The Digital Servo Drives combine the most modern power electronics with a compact practical size. The characteristics such as small dimensions, integrated EMC fi lters up to AX2020 and plug-in connectors allow simple and cheap installation into control cabinets. An internal 32 bit microprocessor... [See More]
- Motor / System: Synchronous (optional feature); AC Servo; Linear (optional feature)
- Resolution: 32
- Product: Controller / Drive; Amplifier; MCU
- Axes: 1.0
from Enfield Technologies
Enfield Technologies ’ LS - C41 pneumatic systems controllers offer flexible PID with feed - forward control topology for the serious control systems engineer. The LS - C41contains the driver f or those valves that require it. The LS - C41 ’s adjustable gain, dead-band, and dither (both... [See More]
- Motor / System: Linear; Pneumatic
- DC Input: 18 to 36
- Axes: 1.0
- Power: 30
from Nymotion LLC
To start, view the NYT2X-AP as a simple two axis breakout board for Technosoft PIM2401 and PIM2403 and Trinamic TMCM-103 OEM modules. The connectors, sizing, orientation and layout are optimized for quick hookups, parameter setup, tuning, programming and testing using high level graphical... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Variable Reluctance; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 2.0 to ?
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Speed Controller; Robotic; PC-Based; DSP
- DC Input: 24 to ?
from PG Drives Technology Inc.
The Access is an integrated system to control the entire functionality of aerial work platforms including variable lift, lower and traction. The three modules of the system are connected simply and easily to enhance machine capability and reduce installation errors. The Access Control System... [See More]
- Motor / System: Linear; Hydraulic
- Axes: 2.0
- Product: Multi-Axis; Variable Speed; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU
- DC Input: 24
from Primatics, Inc.
1 to 4 axes motor drive, integrated power control, different drive options [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed (optional feature); DC Brushless (optional feature); DC Servo (optional feature); AC Servo (optional feature); Permanent Magnet (optional feature); Linear (optional feature)
- Axes: 1.0 to 4.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis
- AC Input: 110 to 220