Full Step Motor Motor Controllers Datasheets
from Numatics, Inc.
90 to 264 VAC 1 Ø input power. Up to 37 lb-in continuous torque. 1000 LPR differential encoder standard. Drive options: Base, Indexing, and Indexing with DeviceNet. Compact, space saving design, six-inch (152mm) panel depth including cables. Pluggable connectors, Standard D-Shell andScrew... [See More]
- Motor / System: Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor
- Axes: 1.0 to 8.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; DSP
- AC Input: 90 to 265
from Excitron Corporation
NEW Extremely compact, yet powerful, motion control system. First of its kind, less than .16" thick, and with all the features you need for robust robotic motion. Excitron is the market leader for high tech innovative motion control products. Includes precision 0.90 degree per half-step stepper... [See More]
- Motor / System: Unipolar; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step
- PC-Based Bus: Other; USB, RS232
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis (optional feature); Speed Controller; Robotic; Variable Speed; High Frequency; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU
- Axes: 1.0 to 52.0
from Nymotion LLC
To start, view the NYT2X-AP as a simple two axis breakout board for Technosoft PIM2401 and PIM2403 and Trinamic TMCM-103 OEM modules. The connectors, sizing, orientation and layout are optimized for quick hookups, parameter setup, tuning, programming and testing using high level graphical... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Variable Reluctance; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 2.0 to ?
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Speed Controller; Robotic; PC-Based; DSP
- DC Input: 24 to ?