The 10A8 PWM servo amplifiers are designed to drive brush type DC motors. The 10A8 model is fully protected against over-voltage, over-current, over-heating and short-circuits across motor, ground and power leads. This amplifier interfaces with digital controllers or can be used as a stand-alone... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Servo; Voice Coil
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Speed Controller; Amplifier; Variable Speed; Regenerative; Pulse Width Modulation Drive
- DC Input: 20 to 80
from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Control Modes. Indexer, Point-to-Point, PVT. Camming, Gearing. Position, Velocity, Torque. Command Interface. CANopen, Devicenet. ASCII, discrete I/O. Stepper commands. - ±10V position/velocity/torque. -PWM velocity/torque. -Master encoder. Communications. CANopen/Devicenet. RS-232. Feedback. [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Synchronous; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 1.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Amplifier; Regenerative; DSP
- AC Input: 100 to 240
from M.S. Kennedy Corp.
The MSK 4250 is a complete H-bridge MOSFET Brushed Motor Control System in an electrically isolated hermetic package. The hybrid is capable of 10 amps of output current and 75 volts of DC bus voltage. It has the normal features for protecting the bridge. Included is all the bridge drive circuitry,... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; Voice Coil
- DC Input: 75
- Product: Pulse Width Modulation Drive
- Continuous Current: 10
from Nymotion LLC
To start, view the NYT2X-AP as a simple two axis breakout board for Technosoft PIM2401 and PIM2403 and Trinamic TMCM-103 OEM modules. The connectors, sizing, orientation and layout are optimized for quick hookups, parameter setup, tuning, programming and testing using high level graphical... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Variable Reluctance; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 2.0 to ?
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Speed Controller; Robotic; PC-Based; DSP
- DC Input: 24 to ?