from CONTEC Co., Ltd.
These modules are compact (180mm (w) ×140mm (d) ×34mm (h), provide 32/16 channels of optocoupler isolated digital input (compatible with current sink output) and 32/16 channels of optocoupler isolated open-collector outputs (current sink) with a maximum response time of 200 μsec. They... [See More]
- Motor / System: Unipolar; Bipolar
- PC-Based Bus: ISA
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; PC-Based
- Axes: 3.0
The SI-1 Indexer is reliable, versatile and easy to use. The programming terminal is built-in to simplify wiring and set up. All configuration is menu driven--the user simply picks a program and the SI-1 will request the parameters it needs. Once configured, the SI-1 waits for a trigger pulse to... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushless; AC Servo; Unipolar; Bipolar
- Setup: Manual; Control Panel
- Axes: 1.0
- Operating Mode: Voltage
from Numatics, Inc.
90 to 264 VAC 1 Ø input power. Up to 37 lb-in continuous torque. 1000 LPR differential encoder standard. Drive options: Base, Indexing, and Indexing with DeviceNet. Compact, space saving design, six-inch (152mm) panel depth including cables. Pluggable connectors, Standard D-Shell andScrew... [See More]
- Motor / System: Bipolar; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor
- Axes: 1.0 to 8.0
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; DSP
- AC Input: 90 to 265
from Nymotion LLC
To start, view the NYT2X-AP as a simple two axis breakout board for Technosoft PIM2401 and PIM2403 and Trinamic TMCM-103 OEM modules. The connectors, sizing, orientation and layout are optimized for quick hookups, parameter setup, tuning, programming and testing using high level graphical... [See More]
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Variable Reluctance; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 2.0 to ?
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Speed Controller; Robotic; PC-Based; DSP
- DC Input: 24 to ?
from Prior Scientific, Inc.
The Prior PCI II incorporates a 32 bit BUS that communicates at speeds of 133 MBps. This yields a communication response time of less than 250 nanoseconds - over 100 times faster than standard RS232 communications. The Prior PCI II controller is capable of driving the stage at step sizes as small as... [See More]
- Motor / System: Bipolar
- Resolution: 16
- Product: Multi-Axis; PC-Based
- PC-Based Bus: PCI