Multi-axis Controller Motor Controllers Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Up to six integrated drives in one stand-alone controller. Additional external drive axes can be added to provide up to nine axes of coordinated motion. Controller architecture capable of coordinating motion of up to five independent tasks. Capable of driving and controlling linear... [See More]
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Linear
- Axes: 6.0 to 9.0
- AC Input: 110 to 230
from CONTEC Co., Ltd.
These modules are compact (180mm (w) ×140mm (d) ×34mm (h), provide 32/16 channels of optocoupler isolated digital input (compatible with current sink output) and 32/16 channels of optocoupler isolated open-collector outputs (current sink) with a maximum response time of 200 μsec. They... [See More]
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; PC-Based
- Axes: 3.0
- PC-Based Bus: ISA
- Motor / System: Unipolar; Bipolar
from Emerson Industrial Automation – Drives & Motors
The Modular Drive System (MDS) is a powerful and cost effective solution for applications with multiple axes. The MDS utilizes a unique backplane architecture that provides a common bus platform for one of three sizes of power modules* and up to eight drive modules. Plus, there are five different... [See More]
- Product: Multi-Axis; Speed Controller
- AC Input: 187 to 528
- Axes: 1.0 to 1.5
- Phase : Three Phase
from Numatics, Inc.
90 to 264 VAC 1 Ø input power. Up to 37 lb-in continuous torque. 1000 LPR differential encoder standard. Drive options: Base, Indexing, and Indexing with DeviceNet. Compact, space saving design, six-inch (152mm) panel depth including cables. Pluggable connectors, Standard D-Shell andScrew... [See More]
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; DSP
- Motor / System: Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor
- Axes: 1.0 to 8.0
- AC Input: 90 to 265
from PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
The C-843 PCI motion controller card drives up to 4 axes of micropositioning equipment. Because there is no need for external servo-amplifiers, this new card is a very cost-effective, easy-to-set-up solution. [See More]
- Product: Multi-Axis; PC-Based; DSP
- Axes: 2.0 to 4.0
- PC-Based Bus: PCI
- Motor / System: DC Servo
from ADLINK Technology Inc.
The ADLINK PCI-8144 is a pulse train motion controller ideal for stepper motor control. This controller provides T/S curve control, on-the-fly speed change, non-symmetric acceleration and deceleration profile control, and simultaneous start/stop functions. This controller also offers card index... [See More]
- Product: Multi-Axis; Robotic; PC-Based; DSP
- PC-Based Bus: PCI
- Resolution: 16
- Axes: 4.0
from Beckhoff Automation LLC
The AX2500 series is a modular drive system. The AX2500 Servo Drives are fully software-compatible with the AX2000. In its maximum confi guration, the multi-axis system comprises eight axes, i.e. a supply module with seven axis modules. The supply module comprises a power supply, a mains fi lter for... [See More]
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Amplifier; MCU
- Axes: 8.0
- Resolution: 32
- Motor / System: Synchronous (optional feature); AC Servo; Linear (optional feature)
from Excitron Corporation
NEW Extremely compact, yet powerful, motion control system. First of its kind, less than .16" thick, and with all the features you need for robust robotic motion. Excitron is the market leader for high tech innovative motion control products. Includes precision 0.90 degree per half-step stepper... [See More]
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis (optional feature); Speed Controller; Robotic; Variable Speed; High Frequency; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU
- Axes: 1.0 to 52.0
- PC-Based Bus: Other; USB, RS232
- Motor / System: Unipolar; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step
from Kinetek, Inc.
For multiple car groups, the HS non-programmable controller is used in conjunction with the HMC Group dispatcher. Capabilities range to twelve cars serving up to 16 landings.Easily installed, the HMC Group dispatcher provides sophisticated dispatching for hydraulic elevators, ensuring the shortest... [See More]
- Product: Multi-Axis
- Motor / System: Hydraulic
- Axes: 12.0
- Configuration: Stand Alone
from Nymotion LLC
To start, view the NYT2X-AP as a simple two axis breakout board for Technosoft PIM2401 and PIM2403 and Trinamic TMCM-103 OEM modules. The connectors, sizing, orientation and layout are optimized for quick hookups, parameter setup, tuning, programming and testing using high level graphical... [See More]
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Speed Controller; Robotic; PC-Based; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; Bipolar; Permanent Magnet; Variable Reluctance; Hybrid; Full-Step; Half-Step; Microstepping Motor; Linear; Voice Coil
- Axes: 2.0 to ?
- DC Input: 24 to ?
from PG Drives Technology Inc.
The Access is an integrated system to control the entire functionality of aerial work platforms including variable lift, lower and traction. The three modules of the system are connected simply and easily to enhance machine capability and reduce installation errors. The Access Control System... [See More]
- Product: Multi-Axis; Variable Speed; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU
- Motor / System: Linear; Hydraulic
- Axes: 2.0
- DC Input: 24
from Primatics, Inc.
1 to 4 axes motor drive, integrated power control, different drive options [See More]
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis
- Motor / System: DC Brushed (optional feature); DC Brushless (optional feature); DC Servo (optional feature); AC Servo (optional feature); Permanent Magnet (optional feature); Linear (optional feature)
- Axes: 1.0 to 4.0
- AC Input: 110 to 220
from Prior Scientific, Inc.
The Prior PCI II incorporates a 32 bit BUS that communicates at speeds of 133 MBps. This yields a communication response time of less than 250 nanoseconds - over 100 times faster than standard RS232 communications. The Prior PCI II controller is capable of driving the stage at step sizes as small as... [See More]
- Product: Multi-Axis; PC-Based
- PC-Based Bus: PCI
- Resolution: 16
- Axes: 6.0