Multi-axis Controller Motor Controllers Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Up to six integrated drives in one stand-alone controller. Additional external drive axes can be added to provide up to nine axes of coordinated motion. Controller architecture capable of coordinating motion of up to five independent tasks. Capable of driving and controlling linear... [See More]
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; DSP
- Motor / System: DC Brushed; DC Brushless; DC Servo; AC Servo; Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Linear
- Axes: 6.0 to 9.0
- AC Input: 110 to 230
from Beckhoff Automation LLC
The AX2500 series is a modular drive system. The AX2500 Servo Drives are fully software-compatible with the AX2000. In its maximum confi guration, the multi-axis system comprises eight axes, i.e. a supply module with seven axis modules. The supply module comprises a power supply, a mains fi lter for... [See More]
- Product: Controller / Drive; Multi-Axis; Amplifier; MCU
- Axes: 8.0
- Resolution: 32
- Motor / System: Synchronous (optional feature); AC Servo; Linear (optional feature)
from Kinetek, Inc.
For multiple car groups, the HS non-programmable controller is used in conjunction with the HMC Group dispatcher. Capabilities range to twelve cars serving up to 16 landings.Easily installed, the HMC Group dispatcher provides sophisticated dispatching for hydraulic elevators, ensuring the shortest... [See More]
- Product: Multi-Axis
- Motor / System: Hydraulic
- Axes: 12.0
- Configuration: Stand Alone
from PG Drives Technology Inc.
The Access is an integrated system to control the entire functionality of aerial work platforms including variable lift, lower and traction. The three modules of the system are connected simply and easily to enhance machine capability and reduce installation errors. The Access Control System... [See More]
- Product: Multi-Axis; Variable Speed; Pulse Width Modulation Drive; MCU
- Motor / System: Linear; Hydraulic
- Axes: 2.0
- DC Input: 24
from Prior Scientific, Inc.
The Prior PCI II incorporates a 32 bit BUS that communicates at speeds of 133 MBps. This yields a communication response time of less than 250 nanoseconds - over 100 times faster than standard RS232 communications. The Prior PCI II controller is capable of driving the stage at step sizes as small as... [See More]
- Product: Multi-Axis; PC-Based
- PC-Based Bus: PCI
- Resolution: 16
- Axes: 6.0