from E-Labs, Inc.
E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries. [See More]
- Services Offered: CrashSafety; Acceleration (Centrifuge); HALT / HASS; Impact / Drop; Performance Testing; Shock; StressScreen / HASS; ShippingHandling; Vibration; Combined Environments or Tests
- Capabilities: Comparisons; Engineering Verification; In-Process In-Line Testing; Testing / Simulation; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; R&D
- Company Information: E-Labs offers climatic, salt fog, altitude, acoustic noise, vibration, thermal shock, temperature, product, and humidity testing, military and environmental simulation. They offer state of the art facilities and personnel with over 40 years of experience
- Certifications: ISO; ISO 17025
from CSA International
Global locations in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific [See More]
- Services Offered: Impact / Drop; Shock; Vibration
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation
- Company Information: CSA International is your one-stop access to product testing and certification services around the world. We have been testing and certifying products for almost a century and our global network of offices and laboratories are ready to serve you now.
- Certifications: ANSI; IndustryCanada; NRTL; NVLAP; SCC; CEC; DOE; ELAP; HUD; IAPMO
from Product Safety Consulting, Inc.
Since 1988, Product Safety Consulting has been providing product developers and manufacturers with expert advice and testing services, so they confidently secure product safety and regulatory compliance in the least time, and for the least expense. From consumer products to lighting fixtures, to... [See More]
- Services Offered: HALT / HASS; Impact / Drop; StressScreen / HASS; Combined Environments or Tests
- Capabilities: Comparisons; Engineering Verification; Testing / Simulation; Test Fixture or Equipment Design
- Company Information: In addition to the tests required by many national and international product safety standards, we have designed and deployed custom testing equipment and programs for accelerated life testing, FMEA, and many other test methods.
- Forms Tested: Products; Components / Parts; Samples
from TÜV SÜD America Inc.
Headquarters: Massachusetts with laboratories across the US and worldwide. [See More]
- Services Offered: CrashSafety; HALT / HASS; Impact / Drop; Performance Testing; Shock; StressScreen / HASS; ShippingHandling; Vibration; Combined Environments or Tests; Spectrum/Pyrotechnic random sine
- Capabilities: Comparisons; Engineering Verification; Testing / Simulation; Test Fixture or Equipment Design; Random Sine NAVMAT gunfire
- Company Information: TUV SUD America offers complete Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Environmental testing and certification services. More than just technical expertise, TUV offers insight and value to help improve products and gain market access.
- Certifications: ANSI; FCC; FDA; IECEE; IndustryCanada; ISO; SCC; VCCI; NotifiedBody; NVLAP; NRTL