from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas provides independent industrial inspection and compliance services to various industries. Our inspectors perform inspections, assessments, audits and tests in a completely unbiased manner in order to ensure our clients are receiving a product in full compliance with contract... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Building; Coatings; Food & Beverage; Microelectronics; ElectricalDist; Hazardous; HealthCare; HVAC; Industrial; Instruments; Marine; Materials; MotorControls; Nuclear; Piping / Pressure Vessels; Wireless; ValvesPumps; Welding & Fabrication
- Capabilities: Certification; Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing)
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Certifications: A2LA; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; JAB; METI; NotifiedBody; NRTL; NVLAP; VCCI
from VJ Technologies, Inc.
- Applications / Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Food & Beverage; Microelectronics; Nuclear; Piping / Pressure Vessels; Welding & Fabrication; Gas / Oil Pipeline
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Evaluation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing)
- Company Information: Non-destructive testing services for all types of applications, including inspection of aerospace components, automotive castings, food products, pressure vessels, electrical components, and medical packages. Trailer based services available.
- Certifications: ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; FDA