NIST Geotechnical Services Datasheets
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; EPA; NIST
- Certifications (Facility): NRTL; International Federation of Inspection Agents (IFIA); A2LA; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; ISO 14000
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Chemical Testing Services; Diffraction; Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Mass Spec / RGA; Mechanical Testing; Microscopy / Metallography; Monitoring; NDT; Property Testing; Report Preparation; Sieve; Standards/Certification; Wet Chemical Analysis
from Burns & McDonnell
Providing solutions from offices across the United States and worldwide [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASME; ASTM; EPA; NIST
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Monitoring; Property Testing; Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; Specialized Methods
- Company Information: From airports to refineries, power plants to water treatment facilities, military bases to electrical distribution, Burns & McDonnell delivers planning, design and construction expertise that creates the results their clients expect.
- Materials: Ground Water; Sediment; Soil; Surface Water