from Burns & McDonnell
Providing solutions from offices across the United States and worldwide [See More]
- Materials: Ground Water; Sediment; Soil; Surface Water
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Monitoring; Property Testing; Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; Specialized Methods
- Company Information: From airports to refineries, power plants to water treatment facilities, military bases to electrical distribution, Burns & McDonnell delivers planning, design and construction expertise that creates the results their clients expect.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASME; ASTM; EPA; NIST
from Element Materials Technology
Expert Geotechnical support. Element has a reputation for providing precise geotechnical engineering and testing services to the construction industry. Our expertise includes: Program Development, Site Reconnaissance, Field Exploration, Field and Lab Testing, Geotechnical Evaluation, Construction... [See More]
- Materials: Coatings; Concrete/Mortar; Petroleum; Sediment; Soil; Welds/Joints
- Certifications (Facility): A2LA; NVLAP; ISO 17025
- Company Information: Element provides quality support for every kind of industry with accredited materials testing, product testing, failure analysis and consulting. Contact us today to learn more about your materials and products.
- Capabilities: Chemical Testing Services; Diffraction; Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Mechanical Testing; Microscopy / Metallography; Monitoring; NDT; Property Testing; Sieve; Standards/Certification; Wet Chemical Analysis; Experimental Mechanics; Geotechnical Drilling