Failure Analysis Geotechnical Services Datasheets
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Chemical Testing Services; Diffraction; Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Mass Spec / RGA; Mechanical Testing; Microscopy / Metallography; Monitoring; NDT; Property Testing; Report Preparation; Sieve; Standards/Certification; Wet Chemical Analysis
- Certifications (Facility): NRTL; International Federation of Inspection Agents (IFIA); A2LA; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; ISO 14000
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Materials: Coatings; Concrete/Mortar; Gases; Ground Water; Petroleum; Sediment; Soil; Surface Water; Water; Welds/Joints
from Burns & McDonnell
Providing solutions from offices across the United States and worldwide [See More]
- Capabilities: Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Monitoring; Property Testing; Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; Specialized Methods
- Materials: Ground Water; Sediment; Soil; Surface Water
- Company Information: From airports to refineries, power plants to water treatment facilities, military bases to electrical distribution, Burns & McDonnell delivers planning, design and construction expertise that creates the results their clients expect.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASME; ASTM; EPA; NIST
from Element Materials Technology
Expert Geotechnical support. Element has a reputation for providing precise geotechnical engineering and testing services to the construction industry. Our expertise includes: Program Development, Site Reconnaissance, Field Exploration, Field and Lab Testing, Geotechnical Evaluation, Construction... [See More]
- Capabilities: Chemical Testing Services; Diffraction; Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Mechanical Testing; Microscopy / Metallography; Monitoring; NDT; Property Testing; Sieve; Standards/Certification; Wet Chemical Analysis; Experimental Mechanics; Geotechnical Drilling
- Certifications (Facility): A2LA; NVLAP; ISO 17025
- Company Information: Element provides quality support for every kind of industry with accredited materials testing, product testing, failure analysis and consulting. Contact us today to learn more about your materials and products.
- Materials: Coatings; Concrete/Mortar; Petroleum; Sediment; Soil; Welds/Joints