Hydraulic Fluid Backflow Preventers Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The check valve permits free flow in one direction and no (checked) flow in the opposite direction. This valve is specified in many applications because of its very low cracking pressure (typically less than 0.5 psig), its excellent repeatability, and leak-tight operation. The unique design of the... [See More]
- Media: Air; Breathable; Compressed Air; Chemical; Hydraulic; Water; Hot Water; Cold Water ; Ground Water; Potable Water; Wastewater; Gas; Gasoline / Diesel Fuel; High Purity; LP Gas; Natural Gas
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 250.00
- Valve Size: 0.05
- Primary Material: Brass / Bronze; Stainless Steel (optional feature); Buna, EPDM, Viton, or Silicone Seals
from Check-All Valve Mfg. Co.
The Bushing Valve is a check valve with a standard bushing housing. The valve is adaptable to many types of service applications. It has very little restriction and produces a low pressure drop. It can be used quite effectively in systems where flow and pressure drop are critical by the use of a... [See More]
- Media: Air; Chemical; Hydraulic; Water; Hot Water; Cold Water ; Ground Water; Potable Water; Salt Water (optional feature); Gas; Gasoline / Diesel Fuel (optional feature); High Purity (optional feature); LP Gas (optional feature); Natural Gas (optional feature); Sour Gas (optional feature); Specialty Corrosive (optional feature); Steam; Liquids
- Maximum Pressure: 3000.00
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Primary Material: Brass / Bronze; Stainless Steel; Steel; Exotic Metal; Alloy 20, Alloy C-276, Titanium
from HAWE North America Inc.
Load holding valves are pressure valves, which act always on the returnflow side of double acting consumers. They block the return duct according to their set pressure (setting approx. 15% above the max. load pressure) generating a counter force to a pushing (negative) load. Thereforethe pump will... [See More]
- Media: Hydraulic
- Primary Material: Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 6091.58