Hydraulic Fluid Backflow Preventers Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The check valve permits free flow in one direction and no (checked) flow in the opposite direction. This valve is specified in many applications because of its very low cracking pressure (typically less than 0.5 psig), its excellent repeatability, and leak-tight operation. The unique design of the... [See More]
- Media: Air; Breathable; CompressedAir; Chemical; Hydraulic; Water; HotWater; ColdWater ; GroundWater; PotableWater; Wastewater; Gas; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 250.00
- Valve Size: 0.00 to 0.05
- Primary Material: BrassBronze; StainlessSteel (optional feature); Buna, EPDM, Viton, or Silicone seals
from Check-All Valve Mfg. Co.
The Bushing Valve is a check valve with a standard bushing housing. The valve is adaptable to many types of service applications. It has very little restriction and produces a low pressure drop. It can be used quite effectively in systems where flow and pressure drop are critical by the use of a... [See More]
- Media: Air; Chemical; Hydraulic; Water; HotWater; ColdWater ; GroundWater; PotableWater; SaltWater (optional feature); Gas; Gasoline or Diesel Fuel (optional feature); HighPurity (optional feature); LP Gas (optional feature); NaturalGas (optional feature); SourGas (optional feature); SpecialtyCorrosive (optional feature); Steam; Liquids
- Maximum Pressure: 3000.00
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Media Temperature: 700