Thermocouple Simulator Thermocouple Simulators and RTD Simulators Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMEGA ® CL3512A handheld calibrator is two meters in one at an attractive low price. The CL3512A is a temperature calibrator, or thermocouple calibrator, that simulates type J/K/T/E thermocouple signals. Each signal is adjustable by using the coarse and fine dials. The CL3512A can also be... [See More]
- Type: Thermocouple Simulator; Temperature Calibrator
- Special Features: Precision Measurements or Calibrator; NIST Traceability; Also Voltage Reference; Handheld / Portable
- TC / RTD Types: K; J; E; T
from Beamex, Inc.
Beamex ® MC4 Documenting Process Calibrator. Document As You Go. Communication with Calibration Software: Using the MC4 together with calibration software provides you with a complete documenting calibration system that produces calibration certificates automatically. All-in-One Functionality:... [See More]
- Type: RTD Simulator; Thermocouple Simulator
- Temperature Resolution: 0.0100
- TC / RTD Types: K (optional feature); J (optional feature); E (optional feature); T (optional feature); Platinum RTD (optional feature); Copper RTD (optional feature); Nickel RTD (optional feature); B, R, S, N, U, L, C, G, D type TC
- Range: 0.0 to 4000