from Interface, Inc. - AZ
Why the Interface series Precision mV/V Load Cell Simulator is the best in class: Most accurate load cell simulator. Special low thermal emf construction. Each unit individually calibrated,aged and recalibrated. Strong, rugged design. Instrument substitution testing [See More]
- Special Features: Precision Measurements or Calibrator; Working or Reference Standard; Stand Alone or Bench
- Decades: 1
- Type: Voltage; Divider
- Output Range: -2 to 2
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMEGA ® CL3512A handheld calibrator is two meters in one at an attractive low price. The CL3512A is a temperature calibrator, or thermocouple calibrator, that simulates type J/K/T/E thermocouple signals. Each signal is adjustable by using the coarse and fine dials. The CL3512A can also be... [See More]
- Special Features: Precision Measurements or Calibrator; NIST Traceability; Handheld / Portable
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50
- Type: Voltage; Thermocouple Simulator; Temperature Calibrator
- Operating Voltage: 9
from IET Labs, Inc.
These standards grade Kelvin-Varley voltage dividers are highly accurate, stable, and linear instruments for use in many applications requiring accurately known voltage or current ratios. In particular, the KVD series is especially appropriate for use in bridge circuits, providing two arms of a... [See More]
- Special Features: Component; Precision Measurements or Calibrator; Continuously Variable
- Decades: 7
- Type: Voltage; Standard; Divider
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.2
from TEGAM, Inc.
Unit has 6 continuously variable ranges [See More]
- Special Features: Component; Transfer, Laboratory or Primary Grade; Precision Measurements or Calibrator; Stand Alone or Bench
- Output Range: 1.00E-6 to 1000
- Type: Voltage; Standard; DC Generator Detector