Decade Box / Substituter Voltage Dividers and Voltage References Datasheets
from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
Designed using the Cropico high quality SP1 switch combined with specially selected resistors, this range of high ohm resistance decades is ideal for the calibration of insulation test sets having a voltage rating up to 5kV. Housed in a rugged carrying case and available in either 3, 6, or 9 decades... [See More]
- Type: Resistance; Voltage; DecadeBox
- Decades: 1 to 9
from Fotronic Corporation / Test Equipment Depot
Is a high-resolution primary ratio standard has self-calibration capability [See More]
- Type: Voltage; DecadeBox; Divider
- Special Features: RackMount
- Decades: ? to 7
from IET Labs, Inc.
Various features and options make the VI-700 an effective choice for many manual and programmable voltage and current source applications. [See More]
- Type: Current; Voltage; DecadeBox
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 40
- Temperature Coefficient: 10.0
- Output Range: 0.2000 to 20