Form / Technology:Other Voltage Dividers and Voltage References Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMEGA ® CL3512A handheld calibrator is two meters in one at an attractive low price. The CL3512A is a temperature calibrator, or thermocouple calibrator, that simulates type J/K/T/E thermocouple signals. Each signal is adjustable by using the coarse and fine dials. The CL3512A can also be... [See More]
- Type: Voltage; Thermocouple Simulator; Temperature Calibrator
- Operating Voltage: 9
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50
- Special Features: Precision Measurements or Calibrator; NIST Traceability; Handheld / Portable
from Isotech North America
The Frosty is an accurate and low-cost device which compensates a single thermocouple for the output EMF variations caused by the fluctuations in reference junction temperature. Thermocouple tables give the voltage versus temperature variation with the cold junction at 0 °C. This unit senses... [See More]
- Type: Voltage; Thermocouple Compensator
- Special Features: Stand Alone or Bench
from TEGAM, Inc.
Unit has 6 continuously variable ranges [See More]
- Type: Voltage; Standard; DC Generator Detector
- Special Features: Component; Transfer, Laboratory or Primary Grade; Precision Measurements or Calibrator; Stand Alone or Bench
- Output Range: 1.00E-6 to 1000