Thermocouple Simulator Voltage Dividers and Voltage References Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMEGA ® CL3512A handheld calibrator is two meters in one at an attractive low price. The CL3512A is a temperature calibrator, or thermocouple calibrator, that simulates type J/K/T/E thermocouple signals. Each signal is adjustable by using the coarse and fine dials. The CL3512A can also be... [See More]
- Type: Voltage; Thermocouple Simulator; Temperature Calibrator
- Operating Voltage: 9
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50
- Special Features: Precision Measurements or Calibrator; NIST Traceability; Handheld / Portable
from Beamex, Inc.
Beamex ® MC4 Documenting Process Calibrator. Document As You Go. Communication with Calibration Software: Using the MC4 together with calibration software provides you with a complete documenting calibration system that produces calibration certificates automatically. All-in-One Functionality:... [See More]
- Type: Current (optional feature); Resistance (optional feature); Voltage (optional feature); Standard; Thermocouple Simulator; RTD Simulator
- Operating Voltage: 3.6
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50
- Output Range: -3 to 12