Thermocouple Simulator Voltage Dividers and Voltage References Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
With the CL541-PLUS you can check and calibrate all your thermocouple instruments and measure thermocouple sensors. Automatic indication of connections on the display for simple hookups. Take it without worry into the shop, plant or field. It comes protected with a rubber boot and rugged, low... [See More]
- Type: Resistance; Thermocouple Simulator
- Operating Voltage: -0.0130 to 0.0800
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 60
- Special Features: Handheld / Portable
from RS Components, Ltd.
RS Pro TC920 is a great value, portable instrument for calibrating and measuring type K thermocouples. Resolution = 0.1 °C. Best Accuracy = ±2 °C. Thermocouple Type = K. Temperature Scale = Centigrade, Fahrenheit. K Type Thermocouple Maximum Temperature = +1230 °C, +2246 °F. K... [See More]
- Type: Thermocouple Simulator
from Beamex, Inc.
Beamex ® MC4 Documenting Process Calibrator. Document As You Go. Communication with Calibration Software: Using the MC4 together with calibration software provides you with a complete documenting calibration system that produces calibration certificates automatically. All-in-One Functionality:... [See More]
- Type: Current (optional feature); Resistance (optional feature); Voltage (optional feature); Standard; Thermocouple Simulator; RTD Simulator
- Operating Voltage: 3.6
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50
- Output Range: -3 to 12
from TEAM Industrial Services
The Unical TC+ is a thermocouple simulator which can source or measure all normalized IEC, DIN and JIS thermocouples (J, K, T, R, S, B, C, U, L N, E, F) as well as mV. It includes programmable scale factors, engineering units, quickstep simulation procedures and averaging. Output values are easily... [See More]
- Type: Voltage; Thermocouple Simulator
- Accuracy: 0.040
- Operating Voltage: 50
- Special Features: Precision Measurements or Calibrator; Stand Alone or Bench (optional feature)