from ASML Optics
From design to fabrication to system integration, ASML Optics is your premier supply chain solution partner. We offer a full portfolio of technologies to enable faster time to market and greater ROI for your next-generation optical systems. Developing the next generation of optical systems requires... [See More]
- Company Information: ASML Optics is recognized as a technology leader, supplying optics solutions for commercial, industrial, and scientific applications worldwide.
- Capabilities: Coatings; Design; Diamond Turning; Grinding and Polishing; Prototyping; Sizing and Shaping; Testing; High Volume Production
- Location: Locations throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia
- Optic Type: Lenses; Mirrors; Prisms; Windows; Flat Optics; Optical Systems; Sensors and Photonics; Metrology Systems
from Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies
Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies is a proprietary company that offers Complete Customer Solutions with full vertical integration. Raytheon ELCAN offers its customers complete end-to-end production services. Raytheon ELCAN designers work as a team with Process Engineers and Production Planners. We... [See More]
- Company Information: ELCAN Optical Technologies has a history reaching back to the very beginnings of modern optics. Optical fabrication lies at the very heart of their operation and plays a vital role in maintaining our position as a world leader in the field of optics.
- Capabilities: Coatings; Design; Diamond Turning; Grinding and Polishing; Prototyping; Testing; High Volume Production; VQ/MRF and Optoelectronic Assemblies
- Location: Global Sales Force, manufacturing in Midland Ontario Canada
- Optic Type: Achromats; Aspheres; Beamsplitters; Crystals; Diffraction Optics; Etalons; Fiber Optics; Filters; Laser Optics; Lenses; Mirrors; Mounts; Polarizing Optics; Prisms; Reticles; Waveplates; Wedges; Windows; Reflective Telescopes; Custom Requests
from Northrop Grumman - Adaptive Optics Associates
Ultraviolet; Visible; Infrared [See More]
- Company Information: AOA thrives on providing rapid, robust electro-optical system development services for its industrial, commercial and government customers. Through close partnerships with its clients, AOA performs concept design through volume manufacturing.
- Capabilities: Coatings; Design; Prototyping; Testing; High Volume Production; E-O Systems Engineering
- Location: Located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
- Optic Type: Microoptics
from Rayotek Scientific, Inc.
λ/2; λ/4; λ/5; λ/8 [See More]
- Company Information: ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING OF PRECISION OPTICS - Glass, Sapphire, Fused Silica, Fused Quartz & Glass Exotics. Specializing in: precision molding, machining, grinding, polishing, sealing, brazing, cutting and system assembly.
- Capabilities: Design; Grinding and Polishing; Molding; Prototyping; Sizing and Shaping; High Volume Production; Glass and Sapphire Seals
- Location: Corporate office in California with branches in Lithuania and China
- Optic Type: Aspheres; Beamsplitters; Crystals; Fiber Optics; Laser Optics; Lenses; Microoptics; Mirrors; Mounts; Prisms; Wedges; Windows; Diffusers; Light Pipes