Natural (Vegetable Oil / Animal Fat) Metalworking Lubricants, Coolants, and Fluids Datasheets
from Blaser Swisslube Inc.
Description. Applications/Properties. Vegetable ester-based micro emulsion. for superior performance. Ideal for the most difficult. operations and surface tolerance. requirements. All ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Ideally suited for the most demanding machining & grinding applications. [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Plant Oil or Animal Fat; Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Ester / Diester
- Function: Flood or Misting Coolant
from Shell Lubricants
Shell Fenella Oil DS 2250 is a heavy duty water soluble synthetic drawing compound suitable for steel and stainless steel. It is sulfur and chlorine free and is suitable where the metal surface must be free of chemical contamination. Shell Fenella Oil DS 2250 is a blend of wetting agents, corrosion... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Plant Oil or Animal Fat; Tall Oil, Additives; Water Soluble / Emulsion; Synthetic or Semi-synthetic
- Specific Gravity: 1.06
- Function: Metal Forming; Lubricant; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative
- Industry Applications: Metalworking/Machining
from Total Lubricants USA, Inc.
Heavy-duty, semi-synthetic, translucent micro-emulsion for aluminum alloys. This product is also suitable for ferrous and other non-ferrous metals. [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Plant Oil or Animal Fat; Synthetic or Semi-synthetic
- Function: Metal Cutting